Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mom's Turn

I wish I had the words to describe Lowe's reaction to wind today! I couldn't figure out why he kept shaking his head and turning away from the car. I walked him around and watched. Every time the wind moved his ears he'd shake his head as though quite irritated that his ears were doing things he hadn't told them to do!

My daughter had her birthday party last night. I brought Lowe out to see the bounce house but he didn't even care. He wanted to go jump on all the kids! He's quite fearless at this point and tries to bully our smaller dogs. They, however, have dealt with puppies before and ignore him until they can't any longer and then turn around and deal with him appropriately. At some point the lessons should sink in but right now he thinks it's great fun to push their buttons...